- After a couple months of him being head down, I found out at my appointment this week that he has shifted a little bit and his head is off to the side - that little STINKER. He better not be trying to turn all the way around in there or we're going to have a little chat!
Best Parts of the Week:
- I went to a free breastfeeding/baby care class that a nurse from my OB/GYN office teaches, and it was really useful, especially since neither of us have a clue what we are doing! Thomas didn't go because he went to lead our Bible study, but I taught him the tricks of the trade when we got home, and he's now a swaddling, diaper changing pro. :)
- My mom took a day off from work to come and visit me and I just loved getting to spend time with her since I don't get to see her as often as I'd like! We went to mass, set up the baby's activity gym from my sister, went out for lunch, and then she helped me get some of my Christmas shopping done so I don't have to be worried about it when our little one gets here! LOVE her so much for taking the time (and the long drive) to be with me on one of these days of waiting.
- Thomas and I had a wonderful pre-baby date night last night, thanks to my grandma! We went to see Catching Fire (SO good) and then went out for a delicious dinner at a sweet, family owned Italian restaurant. I opted for the eggplant parmesan, even though I know it's an old wives' tale that it induces labor! :) We came home and cozied up in our PJs, drank homemade hot chocolate, played a million rounds of UNO, and watched Mulan. We even broke one of our "rules" and Thomas moved the TV into our bedroom for the evening so I could lay down comfortably to watch it! We're so eager for this baby to make his appearance, but we're also focusing on just enjoying this last bit of time together as the two of us since our lives are about to completely change!
- We got the baby's car seat installed by the fire department, and I just love seeing it in the car!! It makes me so excited about bringing that lovebug home from the hospital!
- Just the usual discomforts and pains - I also think I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions, but I'm not entirely sure...
- I am glad I'm ending pregnancy at the beginning of winter because we've had a couple of 30 degree mornings recently and I can't zip my winter coat over my belly! It makes it a little chilly on our morning walks, especially when the majority of my sweatshirts and t-shirts no longer cover the very bottom part of my belly haha!
I am going on a job interview tomorrow - my very first interview for a REAL job and I'm going as a nine months pregnant lady (And yes, they do know that I'm pregnant!). I would truly appreciate prayers that it will go well if it's God's will for me!