I say it every week, but we CAN'T WAIT to meet this little fella!
Thanks for the new shirt, mom! ;)Our baby:
- He is almost 4 pounds and about 19 inches long!
- His skin is becoming less and less translucent and more soft and smooth.
- When we went back to my parent’s house this weekend, we had some maternity pictures taken! The photographer even sent us a sneak peak the same night she took them! You know I am a big picture person, so I am thrilled to have sweet pictures to capture this special time, and I’m so excited to see the rest in a couple weeks!
- I feel him hiccuping at least once a day, which never fails to make me smile!
- Chocolate has been on my radar the past week – thanks mom for the chocolate zucchini cake this weekend! :)
- The usual + an itchy belly!
- THANK YOU for your prayers! After three weeks, I am no longer having foot pain. I was even able to go for a walk with Thomas and my parent’s dog this weekend. I am beyond thankful to get back to morning walks with my husband!
- I’ll tell you what, pregnancy must be catching up with me. I have had all kinds of comments and questions just about every day over the past month, but this past week I started to get some negative comments - how tired and under the weather I look and how I have the pregnant walk, etc. I even had a man mock the way I’m walking, but I didn't think I was waddling yet! Yikes!
- I also had a woman walking towards me shout out about a lizard on the wall because she didn't want me to get scared and go into labor!