Roughly 9 weeks until we get to meet our little boy! Single digits! ;) Thomas and I talked about how it seemed like forever when we had to wait weeks to tell everyone about the pregnancy. That time sure enough came, and time has been flying by ever since then. We're getting so, so close and obviously more and more eager to hold this sweet baby! I'm sure he will be here before we know it!
- He is 3 1/3 pounds and about 18 inches long!
- He is now able to perceive from all 5 senses.
- He sleeps for longer periods of time, so he has more defined periods of moving and resting.
Best Parts of this Week:
- I switched over to a new OB office, and I am very happy with that decision. Everyone is so nice, and we'll have the chance to meet all the midwives over the next few weeks, one of whom will deliver our baby. We have appointments for 6PM, so we'll both be able to go right after work/fieldwork!
- Thomas took me out for frozen yogurt Friday night, and after that we had a Barnes and Noble date! We looked through this entire book together, and it was AMAZING! It was so detailed, and the pictures were phenomenal. We just can't believe how anyone could not believe in God after learning about the creation of life.
Cravings: Ice Cream! ;)
- Sleeping was a little bit better this week, and for that I am so thankful!
- I have found that the smell of smoke bothers me a million times more now that I'm pregnant than before. I've always been grossed out by it, but after smelling someone who just smoked one day, I really and truly thought I was going to be sick!
- My foot is still really hurting, and I would appreciate prayers for that! I haven't been able to exercise over the past two weeks, which is driving me crazy...
We're praying for this baby everyday and hoping he feels just how loved and cherished he is already!