- He is about 2.5 pounds and a little over 15 inches long!
- My midwife said I should feel him a minimum of 10 times once a day in a two hour period from now until the end of pregnancy...not a problem at all considering the fact that this little guy is quite the active one, and I feel him all the time!
- His head is growing much bigger to make room for his growing brain.
Best Parts of this Week:
- Thomas and I both felt what most certainly had to have been baby hiccups! A few weeks ago I thought it was crazy when I read that I would be able to feel them soon.I didn't think I would be able to differentiate them from his regular movements, but they were so rhythmic and much softer than his regular movements!
- One night before bed, Thomas was repeatedly kissing my belly and saying "I love you" to our sweet boy, who wiggled and wiggled about each time after Thomas kissed him! This baby sure does love his daddy already! :)
- I thought I might just die if I didn't get pizza on Friday! I gave into the craving after 9pm on our layover!
- I don't think I will be getting a decent night of sleep for quite a while now! Restless legs, heartburn, waking up a million times to go to the bathroom, dreaming and dreaming, getting really hot in the middle of the night...it goes on and on! I am trying to remember to pray when I'm lying awake instead of grumbling...working on that one! ;) I'm exhausted all the time, but I suppose it's just preparation for the months to come!
- Thankfully I got positive results from my glucose test and do not have gestational diabetes! Our little man's heart is beating like a champ, and I am growing more and more restless waiting for his arrival!
- I am really trying to rev up the protein for this last trimester - any good high protein dinner suggestions?
Even though I'm always tired, I am overwhelmed with joy! God is so good and so generous, and he continues to be faithful to us throughout this period of waiting!