- He is about 14.5 inches and almost 2 pounds!
- He sleeps and wakes at regular intervals, although I'm pretty sure he's awake most of the time because I feel his movements all the time!
- He is opening and closing his eyes, and he may even be sucking his thumb (awwww)!
- His brain is very active because of all the developing brain tissue.
- His lungs are still not fully developed, but with medical help he would be able to breathe if he was born early now!
Best Parts of this Week
- We've started educating ourselves since we know nothing about being parents. I love cuddling up with Thomas at night to read about raising babies as we try to figure out what our style will be!
- I feel like I write about this every week, but I just can't get over feeling this little boy moving. Thomas and I watch my belly and feel him move for up to an hour at a time every day! It's such a tangible reminder of this life that God is forming, and it fills us with so much joy!
- I went through a few days this week with a strong craving for Ramen noodles! I probably haven't eaten them since freshman year of college, so I have no idea where that craving came from!
- Thomas and I put our faces together on Morph Thing to see our baby's predicted look! We're thinking they just put random baby faces on there because we're not seeing the resemblance haha!
Other: The 4D ultrasound we won at the maternity fair is scheduled for this Thursday! We are beyond thrilled to have this opportunity to see what our precious baby boy is looking like right now! It's amazing that there's technology out there to see babies in such detail! I'm sure I'll be posting pictures next week if we have them! :)