- He is about 14 inches long and weighs about 1 2/3 pounds.
- He is inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid, which will prepare him for breathing.
- His ears are much more sensitive and developed, and he should definitely be able to hear us now! We're probably driving him crazy in there with talking to him so much! :)
Best Moments This Week:
- One of the sweet, sweet individuals at fieldwork came up to me and said "Big belly!" and patted my belly. I told him there's a baby in there, and throughout the rest of the week he would gently rub my belly when he saw me. It is so sweet!
- We went to a concert last night and he was so, so active! I hope it meant he liked the music! :)
Cravings: Salty, buttery popcorn - Yum!
Symptoms: Unfortunately, I decided I am going to stop running. I was really hoping I would make it to our 5 miler in 2 weeks, but some of those really little muscles I never even thought about before just can't handle the weight of the growing baby. I spent so much time looking into whether or not running is bad for your baby (it's not) that I missed out on the fact that it's not so good for the mom, or else I would have stopped earlier!
We continue to be amazed by the growth of our sweet baby boy, and CAN'T WAIT to meet him! Such an incredible miracle!