We are growing more and more in love with this sweet boy every week! We are still so in awe of this amazing miracle and beyond thankful that God has blessed us with the gift of life. It is so unreal and incredibly exciting to think about the fact that He is forming a completely unique person with greater plans for him than we could ever imagine!
- He is 13.5 inches from head to toe (wow!) and he weighs 1.5 pounds!
- He is starting to gain baby fat - I just can't wait to kiss some chubby baby cheeks!
- His hair is growing more and more, and it already has a certain color and texture! So amazing!
Best Parts of this Week:
- Since we had to cancel our camping trip, we took advantage of the weekend to register for the baby! Slightly overwhelming, but also super exciting! We still have to go through it and figure out what we're missing and what we should change. Any suggestions on bottles? We completely skipped over registering for them because there was an entire wall filled with bottles of all shapes and sizes and brands, and we just didn't have a clue on where to begin!
- My mom, sister, and I went to pick out fabric for the quilt my mom is going to make for the baby! After taking, oh forever, to make some decisions, I finally settled on my classic favorites! If you couldn't tell by our wedding and my blog, I just love light blue and gray together! We threw in some navy to make it pop, and I am so excited about it! My mom is beyond talented, and I know this is going to be a gorgeous quilt! This is one lucky baby! :)
- Hearing his heartbeat again at the check-up appointment - just like feeling his movements, it really never gets old. And it never ceases to fill me with wonder and awe!
Symptoms: Since this week was my break between my two rotations, I didn't have any passing out issues since I wasn't on my feet all day every day! Yay! We'll see it goes with the week ahead...
Cravings: My midwife told me to be careful about sugars, carbohydrates, and juice, which would be great except for the fact that it's everything I'm craving right now - chocolate, bagels, and orange/grapefruit juice!
I added a 24 week photo, although it's more like 24.5 weeks!