Not too much going on this week, but I'll still give a little update!
- He weighs just over a pound and is over 11 inches from head to toe!
- He can feel the sway of movement if I dance! I wonder how he feels when I'm running?
- The blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare him for breathing.
- We can feel him moving more and more every day! His movements are becoming more and more vigorous, and we just love it! He's especially active when I lay down before going to sleep, which makes us go to bed late because we lay there forever feeling him move and talking about him!
- Chocolate! Okay, maybe that's just me and not the pregnancy! ;) And fruit - any and every kind!
- Almost passed out again one time these week! Goodness gracious, when will all that mess end?
LOVE THIS BABY BOY! :)