Our Baby Boy:
- We found out at the ultrasound this week that he weighs about 9 oz!
- He is getting close to 10 inches long from head to toe!
- Parts of his brain are being designated for smelling, tasting, seeing, hearing, and feeling.
- His arms and legs are now proportionate to the rest of his body.
- He is starting to grow hair!
Best Moments: (SO many this week!)
- Getting to look at our baby on the ultrasound this week! I just can't even get over his little hands and feet!
- Finding out that our baby is a BOY!
- Naming our little boy (I am still trying to decide if I feel comfortable or not sharing his name on here)!
- Having fun with a little bit of baby shopping! :)
- All of the excitement from our families! My mom has been busy crocheting adorable winter hats for him! Don't worry, the ones with flowers are not for him! :)
- Thomas got a sweet surprise at his desk from his co-workers after they found out the baby is a boy! We are just loving how excited everyone is over our little man!
Cravings: Nothing new...ice cream, cheese and crackers, and chocolate.
Aversions: Nothing (thankfully)! I think I am getting back into the swing of things with vegetables...maybe...
- That little boy must literally be hanging onto my bladder for dear life when I exercise. And jumping on it throughout the day - not kidding.
- I unfortunately almost passed out again this week on fieldwork - they took my blood pressure, and it was really low. At least I know the problem is the dropping blood pressure!
- Pretty much none of my bottoms fit now that I have this belly to button over. I have been living in dresses and running clothes!
- My belly button is slowly creeping out of it's super innie hole!
Other: There's not much else to say besides the fact that I love this little boy more than words can say! :)