- The baby is about 5 inches long and weighs about 5 oz.
- The baby's cartilage has started hardening into bone.
- The sweat glands have started developing.
Best parts of the week:
- Today we had a goodbye party for our priests who are leaving, and one of them blessed our sweet little baby! We just loved it!
- We got a Kohl's $5 off $5 card in the mail, and Thomas said they only do that because you'll end up spending more than $5 (which is so true). However, I found these sweet little gender neutral (at least I think they're not too girly...) PJs for the baby for $4.80. AND I had a 20% off coupon, so they didn't trick me into spending money this time! ;)
I mean, how could I resist sweet little footsies like this?
Cravings: Cheese, cheese, and more cheese, ice cream (per usual) and orange juice. I guess the baby needs some calcium and Vitamin C!
Aversions: I sometimes still struggle to make myself eat vegetables. I was that way throughout the whole first trimester, and this week I just had no desire to eat them.
Symptoms: The passing out thing - it's starting to get old now, baby! On a plus note, I haven't had a pimple in weeks, which is shocking!
Funny Things: Thomas and I read this on Baby Center and were pretty concerned: "Starting to feel a bit off balance? As your belly grows, your center of gravity changes, so you may begin to occasionally feel a little unsteady on your feet." Oh. Dear. I am THE clumsiest person in the world - you probably remember me fracturing my knee when I tripped on a run last year! I am about to be in big trouble over these next few months and better be a little more careful! ;)
Other: TEN days until we get to find out who this precious gift from God is! We are SO eager to find out if the baby is a he or a she!