- The baby is 4.5 inches long and weighs 3.5 ounces!
- The ears are close to their final position, and his/her eyes have moved closer to the front of it's head.
- The baby has started growing toe nails!
- The patterning of his/her scalp has started.
- Baby's heart is pumping ~25 quarts of blood a day!
- I felt so bad because I told Thomas not to come to my appointment in May thinking it would be just a general check-up, but then I got to hear the baby's heartbeat without him! I had an appointment this week and I got to hear the heartbeat again, and Thomas got to hear it for the first time! He was so in awe, and his face was priceless! We also heard the glug glug glug of water swishing around and the midwife told us it was the baby swimming away from her! Love, love, love it!
- Giving Thomas his Father's Day gifts! One of which will have to go back to the store when we know if our little one is a he or a she! ;)
- Getting surprised by this sweet gift for baby Z from one of my friends from school! The first Z for baby Z! :)
- We solidified our first and middle name picks for a boy and a girl! :) It's been so fun talking about it all the time! The girl's name was decided on weeks ago, but we were still going back and forth on a boy's name.
Aversions: Nothing this week!
Symptoms: Heartburn and coming close to passing out. That little stinker got me again this week with the faint thing - already a troublemaker.
- I have an idea for a business venture...set up an ice cream store and give free samples to all pregnant women. There is no way in the world they won't be able to buy it after one taste. Trust me, I know firsthand...I got tricked into buying a Blizzard after getting a free sample...
- Thomas is so cute! Now that he knows the baby swims away from thing touching him/her after my appointment, whenever he kisses my belly, he kisses all over and says "I'm chasing you, baby!"