I can't believe that we are almost 4 months along! I hardly have much of a bump at all. I think it actually looks more exaggerated in this dress than it really is, and some days it goes back down again! Honestly, right now I feel more pudgy than pregnant! I'm excited for the bump to become more significant! :)
- Baby Z is about 4 inches long and 2.5 ounces!
- The baby can move all of his/her joints and limbs.
- He/she can sense light, even though their eyelids are still fused shut.
- The baby's taste buds are forming!
- I came home from fieldwork one day completely exhausted, and just laid down on the floor after dinner. Thomas took that opportunity to have a good, long conversation with the baby about how much he loves it and to smother it with kisses! It was so sweet!
- I went shopping for maternity clothes this weekend with my mom, sister, and grandma! It was so much fun to go and do that with the girls! :)
- Coming home this weekend to open up all sorts of adorable gifts that my mom and sister got for our little baby! I can't believe how loved and spoiled he/she is and can't get over how cute all these little things are!!
Cravings: Crackers & cheese and ice cream (Although I always want ice cream, so I'm not sure that that's due to pregnancy or just me.....)
Aversions: Oddly, tortilla chips. Thomas had some in the car on the way to my parent's this weekend, and I couldn't even stand the smell of them!
Symptoms: The same that I've been experiencing - feeling faint and feeling tired! By 7:30 I already feel like going to bed!
Funny Things: I had a dream that my mom gave me a blue card that said "Congratulations on your baby boy!" The inside, however, was pink and said "Just kidding, it's a girl!" She said she called the doctor's office and asked them to do an expensive test of my blood to see if it was a boy or girl so she could be the first one to know haha!
Other: I am so, so thankful! I haven't taken progesterone shots the past two weeks because we ran out and didn't want to pay for another batch until we knew how my levels were doing. Without the shots, I have an average level! God is so great!
I am so eager for December! We can't wait to meet this little guy or gal!