The funny thing? My family doesn't call these peanut butter balls...we call them donkey balls. I am not kidding. Ever since I was little, my grandma always called them that!
If we didn't eat them so fast, maybe I would have had a picture of the finished product!
- 1 lb 12 oz peanut butter
- 1 pound of powdered sugar
- 2 melted sticks of margarine (It's very important that you don't use butter!!!
- 4 cups of Rice Krispies
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
1. Mix together the sugar, peanut butter, and margarine. Add the Rice Krispies and refrigerate them overnight.
2. Melt the chocolate chips together. Start with half a bag of each. Melt in increments in the microwave, taking it out to stir after every 30 seconds.
3. Cover the peanut butter balls with the chocolate. Set them on a sheet of wax paper on cookie trays.
4. Put them in the fridge until they harden. Make sure you store them in the fridge at all times!
Trust me on this one, these are the best ones I've ever eaten! Grandma always knows best when it comes to food! ;)