- 1 ½ cups softened butter
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter (They come out best with Peter Pan!)
- 1 1/8 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups of brown sugar
- 1 small egg
- 3 cups of flour
- ½ tablespoon baking powder (rounded)
- ½ tablespoon baking soda (rounded)
- ¼ tablespoon of salt
- Hershey’s kisses or M&Ms for the top
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Beat together the butter and peanut butter.
3. Add the egg.
4. Beat in the sugar and brown sugar.
5. Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in another bowl. Gradually add it to the mix.
6. Roll into small balls (smaller than you'd usually do for a cookie) and put them on a cookie tray.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
8. Press the Hershey's kiss into the middle as soon as you take them oven. Let them sit on the tray for about 2 minutes, and then put them on a tray to cool. They will have to sit overnight before you can put them in a container to make sure the kisses harden.