making it so moist.
I had to nix the walnuts and add chocolate because let's be real, everything is better with a little chocolate. I also used the bananas mashed instead of sliced.
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup fat free sour cream
2 medium bananas with lots of brown spots, mashed (recipe calls for sliced, but it's better with them mashed)
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 pan (I used an 8x6 and it turned out fine)
2. Stir together the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until smooth.
3. Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together in another bowl. Then mix it into the bowl of wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the sour cream and mashed bananas. Then add the chocolate chips.
5. Bake for about 1 hour at 350 degrees, or until you stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.