64 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
1 cup heavy cream
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups rolled oats
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups butter, melted
One 12oz bag semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt the caramels and heavy cream in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth.
2. Stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in the melted butter until everything is well blended. Press Half of the mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan and put the rest to the side.
3. Bake the crust for about 8 minutes. Remove the crust and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Pour the caramel mixture over the top and then crumble the remaining crust mixture over everything.
4. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 12 minutes, or until the top is lightly toasted.
5. Cut into squares after it has cooled and enjoy! :)